Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some more cartoon sketches

Hi friends this is some more pencil drawings that i draw last days. Hope you like it and appreciate work with your nice and informative comment.

21. This pencil sketch is one of my favorite drawing and i think y0ou guys also like it.



22. This pencil drawing is from an another anime series. I liked this and i draw this on my sketch book.



23. This is a Tatto and want to draw this type of tatto on my bicep.



24. This pencil sketch is show the pirates but the funny pirates.



25. This pencil sketch is one of my first raw drawing and i don't want to finish this.


1 comment:

  1. I like your post very much. I fully read your blog post about "Some more cartoon sketches".
    This was amazing. Keep it up the good work.

    childrens

    ReplyDelete