Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some more Pencil Drawings Of Cartoons And Peoples By Soman

Hi everybody, i m back here to post my new pencil drawings.
First of all i would like to thanks, to all my friends who appreciate my work and post nice comments on this blog.

Here it is.

6. This image is inspired from my two friends. And i make this pencil drawing for them.



7. This Sketch is from DBZ. The Mazzin Boo from the babidi saga. And i displayed it in my Office Room.



8. The next image is Lord Ganesh with the OM.



9. This pencil drawing is about the friendship.



10. This sketch is Johnny Bravo. One of my favorite cartoon character. And also, i gift this to R.D. (My Colleague).




Hope you like my work this time also. Don't forget to post comments.

Soman Rawat

4 comments:

  1. Soman Rawat u r good artist.I like your artistic style.Soman I can't draw any thing because my drawing is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad.When I saw ur art then I wish to do.But My drawing is like a kids drawing.Anyway Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for appreciation Ruchi. I m making something special for both of you on your BDay. Hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....... Soman!
    u r great n really believe me whenever i see your drawings, i feel that god has given you a very unique feature which no one of us has.
    May you be blessed with whole happiness n ur all drms come true.
    Ruchi shalini ke b'day gift ko dekhne ke liye main b excited hoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete